Version 71 (Anonymous, 04/27/2010 10:16 am)
CDRTool is a CDR mediation and rating engine for Call Details Records
generated by OpenSIPS SIP Proxy/Registrar in combination with a Freeradius server.
CDRTool is a simple to use WEB application, which can be put in service with
minimal training of the helpdesk and operations staff. It provides instant
access to SIP usage information, traces from CDR level to protocol level,
statistics grouped by criteria like release cause, destination or billing
parties and can help pin-point SIP call flows failure reason.
CDRTool provides accurate accounting for call detail records generated by
OpenSIPS when used in combination with "MediaProxy":http://mediaproxy-ng.org regardless of the
availability of BYE messages.
CDRTool provides an anti-fraud mechanism for OpenSIPS by blocking SIP
susbcribers that exceed a predefined monthly quota.
CDRTool rating functions are available from the network over a TCP socket
and can be used for both postpaid and prepaid applications.
"Call Control":http://callcontrol.ag-projects.com prepaid application for
OpenSIPS is available to provide session control for prepaid services.
* Real-time rating engine for postpaid and prepaid accounting
* Web and CSV file management for rating tables
* CDR search with query criteria saved for later use
* Search results can be grouped by any field available in the CDR
* Links from CDR level down to SIP trace and Media trace level
* Multiple data-sources with consistent search and export capabilities
* Login accounts can restrict access to CDRs per subscriber, domain or gateway
* Rating based on day of week, time of day, duration, destination and ENUM tree
* Display ongoing media sessions from !MediaProxy
* Display registered SIP accounts from OpenSIPS
* Displays SIP trace from sip_trace OpenSIPS module
* Displays Media trace from !MediaProxy media_sesions table
* Manage "web hosting":http://www.webhostingart.com prepaid cards and accounts for Call Control
* Builds graphical usage statistics for SIP platform usage
* Supports Radius accounting type 15 (FAILED) for storage of missed calls
* [[Install|Installation Guide]]
* Minimum configuration example: source:"setup/global.inc.simple.sample"
* Complete configuration example: source:"setup/global.inc.complex.sample"
CDRTool is developed and supported by "AG Projects":http://ag-projects.com. AG Projects offers
best-effort free support for CDRTool. "best-effort" means that we try to
solve the bugs you report or help fix your problems as soon as we can,
subject to available resources.
You may report bugs or feature requests to: email@example.com
A mailing list archive is available at: