Version 57 (Redmine Admin, 01/09/2009 12:52 pm)
== Description ==
CDRTool provides a CDR mediation and rating engine for Call Details Records
generated by OpenSIPS SIP Proxy/Registrar.
CDRTool is a simple to use WEB application, which can be put in service with
minimal training of the helpdesk and operations staff. It provides instant
access to SIP usage information, traces from CDR level to protocol level,
statistics grouped by criteria like release cause, destination or billing
parties and can help pin-point SIP call flows failure reason.
CDRTool provides accurate accounting for call detail records generated by
OpenSIPS when used in combination with [http://mediaproxy-ng.org MediaProxy] regardless of the
availability of BYE messages.
CDRTool provides an anti-fraud mechanism for OpenSIPS by blocking SIP
susbcribers that exceed a predefined monthly quota.
CDRTool rating functions are available from the network over a TCP socket
and can be used for both postpaid and prepaid applications.
[http://callcontrol.ag-projects.com Call Control] prepaid application for
OpenSIPS is available to provide session control for prepaid services.
== Features ==
* Real-time rating engine for postpaid and prepaid accounting
* Web and CSV file management for rating tables
* CDR search with query criteria saved for later use
* Search results can be grouped by any field available in the CDR
* Links from CDR level down to SIP trace and Media trace level
* Multiple data-sources with consistent search and export capabilities
* Login accounts can restrict access to CDRs per subscriber, domain or gateway
* Rating based on day of week, time of day, duration, destination and ENUM tree
* Display ongoing media sessions from !MediaProxy
* Display registered SIP accounts from OpenSIPS
* Displays SIP trace from sip_trace OpenSIPS module
* Displays Media trace from !MediaProxy media_sesions table
* Manage prepaid cards and accounts for Call Control
* Builds graphical usage statistics for SIP platform usage
== Installation ==
Most of the configuration tasks are related to setting up components outside CDRTool environment. Experience with configuring and running [http://apache.org Apache] with [http://php.net PHP], [http://mysql.org MySQL], [http://freeradius.org FreeRadius], [http://mediaproxy-ng.org MediaProxy] and [http://opensips.org OpenSIPS] are required to successfully complete a CDRTool installation.
See CDRTool [wiki:Install installation] guide.
== Installation ==
* [source:doc/RATING.txt Rating functionality]
* [source:doc/PREPAID.txt Prepaid API description]
* [source:doc/QuotaSystem.txt OpenSIPS quota system]
== Free support ==
CDRTool is developed and supported by AG Projects. AG Projects offers
best-effort free support for CDRTool. "best-effort" means that we try to
solve the bugs you report or help fix your problems as soon as we can,
subject to available resources.
You may report bugs or feature requests to:
A mailing list archive is available at:
== Commercial support ==
The software is supported commercially by [http://ag-projects.com AG Projects].